Out of all the different types of pillows you can find, luxury pillows are perhaps the best. Not only are they made of high-quality materials, but they’re deliciously comfortable so you sleep better and wake up feeling refreshed. While these types of pillows may be priced higher, they are well worth it for those who prioritize comfort while they sleep. To help make the decision process easier due to all of the options, seven of the best luxury pillows are given below.
1. Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Foam Pillow
This shredded-style memory foam pillow never goes flat so you can rely on it to remain supportive for days, months and years. Similar to a down pillow but made with hypoallergenic materials, this pillow also features a Kool-Flow cover that allows air to pass through to prevent the buildup of heat as you sleep. Being dust-mite resistant, you can enjoy sleeping soundly without the worry of what you’re sleeping on. However, if you’d like to wash this luxury pillow, it is fully machine washable.
– Made without PBDE flame retardants, heavy metals, mercury, formaldehyde and other dangerous materials
– 120-night refund guaranteed if you don’t like it
– Zippered cover easily removes
– Great for side, stomach and back sleepers
– Too firm for some sleepers
– May take a few days to get used to
– Filling can shift easily while sleeping
2. Beckham Hotel Collection Luxury Plush Pillows (2-Pack)
Sold in a pack of two, these luxury pillows are soft, comfortable and feel like a cloud while you sleep. The super plush material is responsible for the softness, as it’s made with a gel-filled fiber that contours to you to provide the right amount of comfortable support. These pillows are allergen and chemical free and come with a 240-count cotton shell that you can sleep on or put a sham over.
– 30-day satisfaction guarantee
– Fade resistant and stain resistant
– Resists mold, dust mites and mildew
– Comes in a pack of 2 for added value
– Too puffy and may hurt neck as a result
– Not soft enough for some sleepers
– Very heavy
– Doesn’t hold shape well
3. Italian Luxury Brand Plush Gel Pillows (2-Pack)
This pack of 2 luxury Italian pillows offers a unique blend of a premium goose down alternative to provide soft support all night long. The cloud-like gel fiber fill adds to the softness and helps to resist moving while you sleep so you don’t have to constantly adjust. These pillows are also allergen and chemical free, making them ideal for those with sensitivities or allergies and respiratory issues.
– Satisfaction guaranteed with a 30-day refund policy
– Resists fading and stains; can be washed to keep them looking like new
– Stays soft even after washed regularly
– Too thick and firm for some individuals
– Takes a few days to fluff up after opening
4. Beckham Hotel Collection Luxury White Down Feather Pillow (2-Pack)
These white down feather pillows are some of the best luxury pillows available today. Available in either king or queen, they are made with the softest and highest quality down that is responsibly sourced and certified by the Responsible Down Standard. These down feathers offer incredible comfort and are contained in a soft 100% cotton cover. To enhance support, these pillows are also made with an outer chamber of gel fibers that enhance the overall feel so you sleep better at night in any position.
– High-quality comfort
– Comes in a pack of 2 for added value
– Gel fibers and down
– Too full
– Not comfortable
– Flat after a few hours of use
5. Langria Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
This pillow contains high-quality shredded memory foam that offers a fluffier pillow that contours to your individual shape for more support. This viscoelastic filling is also ventilated so it builds up less heat than traditional pillows made with memory foam. The outer bamboo and polyester cover is incredibly soft and features a built-in zipper that easily removes to wash and dry at home.
– Underneath the cover, the shredded foam is contained in zippered cotton so you can remove the filling as needed
– An additional pouch is included so you can store this filling to use later.
– Hypoallergenic and odor-free
– Flattens easily
– Not ideal for side sleeping
6. Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Foam Fully Body Pillow
This body pillow is longer than traditional pillows, measuring 20×54″. Inside it contains high-quality shredded memory foam that never goes flat and allows air to flow through so heat doesn’t build up as you lie on it. Also included is a micro-vented cover that’s breathable and made in the USA. You can remove this cover and wash it at home to keep the pillow clean and comfortable. With the added length, you can use this for sleeping on your side, back, or in any other position you desire.
– 120-day return policy
– Luxuriously soft
– Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites
– Requires a couple of days to fluff up
– Chemical smell
– Too firm
7. Continental Bedding Luxury Goose Down Pillow
Available in several different sizes to accommodate your size bed, this luxury pillow is soft thanks to the 100% premium white goose down fill. This filling offers added comfort and breathability so you don’t have to constantly adjust throughout the night. The outside cover is made from 100% cotton with a 300-thread count for added softness and luxury.
– Made in the United States
– The standard size includes 24 oz of white goose down with 550 fill power
– Too firm for some individuals
– Flattens quickly
The higher cost of a luxury pillow is well worth it for those who want something comfortable, soft, and long-lasting. And with most being made of high-quality materials, you can expect them to last for years to come so your investment goes further. Which pillow is right for you? Any of the seven best luxury pillows above are sure to be excellent additions to your home.